Better late than never, right? Here’s the preliminary release of the Chambers Militant book, which contains rules for playing as Deathwatch Marines, Grey Knights, and Adepta Sororitas.
The reason I’m labelling this as a Beta is that it’s fairly likely the book has a number of design/balance issues. Space Marines really push at the edge of what you can reasonably represent as a Genesys PC, and so they break a lot of the Genesys design rules completely. This means they’re likely a bit broken, but I think the best way to figure that out is playtesting! So please give me any feedback you have, it’s all super useful. I read every comment on here, and you’re welcome to contact me using the webform on this website (it just sends me an email), or to message me on Discord.
Here’s the intro chapter’s descriptions of the contents, if you’re wondering what’s included:
- In Chapter I: Elite Level Play, guidance is given for how to properly integrate these powerful warriors into a campaign featuring regular members of the Inquisition
- Chapter II: Deathwatch provides game mechanics for creating Deathwatch Space Marines. Along with special rules for creating and playing as the supernaturally capable Astartes, this chapter includes character options for every founding chapter of the Adeptus Astartes.
- Chapter III: Grey Knights provides rules for creating the powerful psyker warriors of the Grey Knights, the Chamber Militant of the Ordo Malleus. This includes rules for their powerful psychic powers, governed by a new psychic discipline; Sanctic Daemonology.
- In Chapter IV: Adepta Sororitas you will find expanded character options for bringing the Battle Sisters of the Adepta Sororitas to life. This includes new Careers, Elite Advances and other options.
- Chapter V: Faith and Fury provides rules for Faith Powers, potent miracles manifested by those truly devoted to the God Emperor.
- In Chapter VI: Elite Talents, new talents specific to members of the Chambers Militant are provided, including a range of talents focusing on the unique capabilities of the Adeptus Astartes.
- Finally, Chapter VII: Elite Armoury provides statistics for the potent arms and armour used by Grey Knights, Deathwatch and Sororitas.